Monday, August 26, 2013

The Best Books Ever..Madyson's Post: The Hunger Games

It all started at the Tuscaloosa Public Library.  I picked up the movie and I didn't think it was going to be as good as they said.  When I got home and watched it...BAM!  I was 100% wrong, I Loved it.So much, I literally watched it everyday until I had to return it.  After that I was hooked on the Hunger Games.
When my mom let me read her copies of the books, I almost fainted.  I could not stop reading them.  I read in the car,outside, on the bed, on the floor, everywhere!  It took me 2 to 3 weeks to read all 3 books.  On 8/25/13 I finished the last book and I am very sad.  There are no more Hunger Game books.  I can't wait until the next movie.

"May The Odds Be Forever in You Favor"



Madyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment