Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jalapeno Fridays

Jalapeno Friday

Jalapenos Mexican Grill is my favorite place to eat.  It's a great place to spend time with my family after a hard days work on the farm.(Not that I work hard but my PDaddy and Nana do) :) It is the best Mexican  restaurant I have ever been to.  We always get 18-A's (that's the item number on the menu).  18-A is a flattened piece of sizzling hot chicken, smothered with cheese.  They bring it out on a smoke-n hot skillet.  It's kind of frightening.  But so good.

After the smoke clears and before I cut into it(not really me cutting, Nana wont let me, it's too hot) I have to let the cheese bubble up and get crispy.  Then it's ON!

Friday night can't come fast enough for me.  I'm so glad I graduated form the 3 soft "baby" tacos to an 18-A.  Life is GOOD :)
4700 Rose Blvd. Northport, Alabama

***Madyson***

No comments:

Post a Comment